Choose the perfect plan
PLAN A (1 & 2)
The Family Funeral Plan
We have the best for you
Our clients say
- Lebowa Funerals Traditional Funeral Scheme has (3) three affordable options of funeral covers to choose from .
- There is no joining fee for all options . ( No Medical Examination is required when joining ) .
- The minimum entry age of the policyholder is (18) eighteen years and the maximum entry is (74) seventy fours years .
- The maximum entry age for extended members is (84) eighty four years .
- Collections , deliveries and burial transport is free for 600km radius , if radius is more than 600km , there will be a fee R5.00 per kilometre that will be charged .
- There is no waiting period for accidental death .
- There is a waiting period of (3) three months for death due to natural causes .
- No claims will be honoured if death occurs during waiting period .
- For death due to suicide , waiting period is (12) twelve months .
- All premiums must be paid before the (7th) seventh of every month. Premiums are to be paid in advance . Premiums can be paid at LFP offices; retails stores and through stop/debit orders .
- Traditional funeral scheme in a month to month basis and therefore there are no surrender value if cover lapses . No reinstatement for lapsed funeral scheme .
- The funeral scheme lapses after the (7th) seventh of their month . Claims will not be honoured if not claimed within (3) three months of death of any person covered under your funeral scheme .
- If premiums are in arrears , then no claim shall be honoured .
- Premiums are required to secure a members benefits and shall be payable from commencement date of the funeral scheme .
- Documents required for joining : iD copies of adult members and children’s birth certificates .
- Documents required for claiming : Certified iD copies of the deceased and beneficiary ; certifies copy of death certificate ;BI 1663; original funeral scheme booklet/funeral scheme card/or (3) three months bank statement if policy is paid through stop/debit order .
- Benefits claimed will be transferred within 48hrs into the policy holder’s /beneficiary bank account .